East Side Beach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUST READ!!!

2 posters

Go down

MUST READ!!! Empty MUST READ!!!

Post  ColeJarvis1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Hello all! You guys know Lynet, right? What is he, Co Owner of the server or some shit? Whatever. Okay, WELL, i'd like to note that YOUR Fantasic Administrator, Lynet, is violating the law. Lynet keeps DDoS'ing SOLS. (Streetz of los santos.) I'm just saying, that, your role model is jealous of SOLS. He was banned for cussing out Lead Administrator, Siv, so he got banned both IG and on Forums. So, you know what your OWNER OF THE SERVER did? He ban evaded SOLS and removed all of the TDB's ranks. And you look up to that bitch? Lynet keeps DDoS'ing SOLS. Lynet, you remember me right? You were [TS]Lynet, right? Yep. Well guess what? Eat a big, fat dick you piece of shit! STOP DDOSING OUR SERVER, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE SOLS DIDNT ACCEPT YOU ANYMORE! STOP IT! YOU'RE A TERRIBLE EXCUSE OF A MODERATOR. I HOPE SOMEONE DDOS YOUR SERVER. STOP DDOSING SOLS!

Lynet if you don't stop right now, I will report you to the Authorities! DDoS'ing is illegal!

On the criminal side, the primary federal law that applies to most DDoS-related attacks is the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, or 18 U.S.C. §1030.[2]

The act of breaking into hundreds or thousands of computers to install DDoS handlers and agents may violate 18 U.S.C. §1030(a)(3) (trespassing in a government computer). If a sniffer is used to obtain passwords as part of this activity, the attacker may have violated 18 U.S.C. §1030(a)(6) (trafficking in passwords for a government owned computer) or 18 U.S.C. §2510 (wiretap statute).

Even an attempt to violate any of the sections of 18 U.S.C. §1030 listed above is itself a violation of 18 U.S.C. §1030(b).

I'm warning you Lynet, stop this little 'game'.

ColeJarvis1

Back to top Go down

MUST READ!!! Empty Re: MUST READ!!!

Post  ColeJarvis1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:26 pm

ESBL = PIECE OF SHIT LOLOLOL

NO ONE LIKES YOU! JONEEZ, PHOENIX, PANDAH, THUGLIFE, METH, SIV, MANSY, YOUNG MIKE, THEGAME, PETIWOLF, CHRIS, PIRU, CHAUNCY, JEYZ, JOSHBLAZE, JASON, CHIEF KEEF, AND EVERYONE ELSE ON SOLS HATE U!!! LOLOLOL

Last edited by ColeJarvis1 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE LYNET IS A BIG FAT FOO', suck ma black penis!)

ColeJarvis1

Back to top Go down

Post  ColeJarvis1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Don't believe me?

MUST READ!!! 34g6osi

Someone better forum-ban his corrupt ass.

Oh Lynet you think you're so hard cause you can send bots? That son't mean shit, fuck your gay-ass damn file. 7KB a guy with half a brain could use a bitch ass program like that. Fucking nasty loser. Go, show your so called 'followers' what to do. You're a terrible example of a server owner, and I hope Webad_Young rapes you in the ass, you freakshow. You fuckibg crackhead probably some ghetto ass pregnant shemale with some ghetto ass heels and hoop earings, ol' nasty ass prostitute, go jerk off your non-existent dick and actually get off your damn sofa and stop being a bitch ass loser.

ColeJarvis1

Back to top Go down

MUST READ!!! Empty true

Post  Yolo Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:39 am

True,true..

Yolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down